Our two child things (5 and 2) are currently in Hawaii, but we are a military family, and we live where the Army tells us. This blog is designed to keep us in touch with our family and the friends we have made along the way, to offer insight into our turbulent military lifestyle, and to share our experiences as we try out "homing school." So glad you stopped by!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Expectations

Not long ago, I was reminiscing about our first anniversary, all the hopes, dreams and expectations that came along with that celebration, and how none of them happened. By the time year two rolled around, I was over the googley-eyed newlywed thing and had just one single thing I wanted on my anniversary. To fit into the booth.
Guess what happened the very next day? And, no, it wasn't twins.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I think you look GREAT! You are all baby there!