Our two child things (5 and 2) are currently in Hawaii, but we are a military family, and we live where the Army tells us. This blog is designed to keep us in touch with our family and the friends we have made along the way, to offer insight into our turbulent military lifestyle, and to share our experiences as we try out "homing school." So glad you stopped by!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break

Well, Spring Break didn't start out too great for us. Child Thing #1 got a nasty stomach bug. Then the baby got it. Then I got it. Then everyone else we had come in contact with the previous week got it. So...we basically spent the week laying around feeling sorry for ourselves.

But...the positive part of Spring Break is that my sister and brother-in-law brought my cute little niece to Texas, and I finally got to meet her for the first time. They are stationed in Italy, so I had to wait a year and a half to see her! I bought her some ice cream to try and get her to like me. It may have worked. I'm not sure, but she's let me hold her a few times, so that's a good sign.

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

She is a cutie!

Steve, Amanda, Kyle , Owen, and Madilyn said...

Sorry to hear that you all had a nasty bug! Never fun! Your neice is super cute and I am sure it was great to see your sister and brother-in-law.