Our two child things (5 and 2) are currently in Hawaii, but we are a military family, and we live where the Army tells us. This blog is designed to keep us in touch with our family and the friends we have made along the way, to offer insight into our turbulent military lifestyle, and to share our experiences as we try out "homing school." So glad you stopped by!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update

I have decided that a milk protein allergy is not what is causing our diaper issues. After four full weeks of burgers without cheese, tacos without sour cream, bread without butter, no chocolate and no icecream, I saw little change. It's back to the drawing board, I suppose.

Our pediatrician said if the no-dairy diet didn't clear things up, we might want to try switching to soy formula. I'm still kind of hesitant about that, so as long as he's acting happy and growing well, we're going to stick with breastfeeding a bit longer.

Oh, and guess what I did today? I had chili for dinner with (gasp!) cheese on top.

No comments: