Our two child things (5 and 2) are currently in Hawaii, but we are a military family, and we live where the Army tells us. This blog is designed to keep us in touch with our family and the friends we have made along the way, to offer insight into our turbulent military lifestyle, and to share our experiences as we try out "homing school." So glad you stopped by!

Monday, August 17, 2009

On the Bandwagon

So I jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I'm not sure what compelled me to do so, but perhaps it was our recent move, in which an airplane deposited my husband, my child things and myself several thousand miles away from home. Isn't there some sort of saying about the Internet making the world smaller? I'm hoping to use this page to stay in touch with loved ones back on the mainland.

Or maybe I started this blog because writing has always been one of my favorite ways to exersize my mind. I'm starting to wonder if motherhood kills brain cells. The biggest academic accomplishment I've made as of late is reading "Dora Saves the Snow Princess" 11 times in one day. Really.

Whatever the reasons, I intend to use this blog to write about my kiddos, my adventures in Hawaii, Army life, my forays into the crafting world, and whatever else may come up. And I hope it helps me to stay connected to you! :)

No comments: