Our two child things (5 and 2) are currently in Hawaii, but we are a military family, and we live where the Army tells us. This blog is designed to keep us in touch with our family and the friends we have made along the way, to offer insight into our turbulent military lifestyle, and to share our experiences as we try out "homing school." So glad you stopped by!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CUTE!!


We sighted some exceedingly cute child things on Halloween this year! Check out my adorable little brown bear!




This year was the first that Child Thing #1 really picked out her own costume. I'm glad she went with something cute like a brown bear instead of, say... Dora. When her costume first came in the mail, I asked her if she wanted to try it on. She said "Yes, but Mommy, when I put it on, don't say I'm the cutest little bear." I agreed, but when she put it on, I forgot myself and told her she was the cutest little bear. Apparently that embarrassed her. :P



And I got to pick this costume myself! I have a thing for giraffes. Is that a cute costume or what?




1 comment:

Robyn said...

There is no denying that those 2 are related! I love the giraffe costume... too cute!